Who is imposing this dictionary dictatorship?
My 12 year old son!
The 7 Deadly Sins of Speech (from my 12 year old):
- Defo – you can only be definite, not defo!
- Cool – it’s not cool to say cool at your age!
- Sik – don’t even go there!
- Avo – it’s an avocado and no amount of abbreviation will make me eat it!
- Devo – you can never be devo, only devastated!
- Cute – I’m NEVER cute, nor are my friends or my choices!
- Vocab – just stop abbreviating. Now.
So there it is.
The etiquette on how to avoid embarrassing your 12 year old.